SO WHAT BITCHES!?


Some little bit summary of the pictures I took when I met with my lovelly friends from Andorra. 
I really wanted to update them the right day, but I missed it and then totally forgot about it. 
Can't wait to see them again!
___

Un pequeño resumen de las fotos que saqué cuando quedé con mis adorables amigas de Andorra.
Realmente quería subirlas en su día, pero se me pasó y entonces se me olvidó por completo.
¡No puedo esperar a volverlas a ver!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today I went picking up my school results and guess what? I'm pretty pleased to inform that I fucking made it and graduated from fucking high school!!! I'm really happy about that, it's been already 6 years and I just couldn't stand that anymore. Uni here we come!
___

Hoy he ido a buscar las notas del colegio y ¿Sabéis qué? Me complace mucho informaros que lo he puto conseguido y me he graduado del puto instituto!!! Estoy realmente contenta por ello, han sido ya 6 años y yo simplemente ya no podía más. ¡Uni allá vamos!



No comments:

Post a Comment