LADY ROCK N' ROLL.

Had not the best day ever yesterday, but as I don't like when this happens to me, as soon as I got back home from school I started working out to get rid of my thoughts and then I went shopping.
I really needed new shoes for this sunday's familiar event, but when I saw this bag it was just love at first sight. Couldn't help that!
___

Ayer no tuve el mejor día del mundo que digamos, pero como no me gusta cuando esto me pasa a mi, tan rápido como llegué a casa del instituto empecé a hacer ejercicio para olvidarme de mis pensamientos y después me fui de compras.
Realmente necesitaba un par de zapatos nuevos para la comunión de mis primas este domingo, pero cuando vi este bolso fue simplemente amor a primera vista. ¡No pude evitarlo!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm not sure if you can see the colors of the shoes as they are in reality. Just diferent shades of pink. / No sé si podéis ver los colores de los zapatos como son en realidad. Simplemente diferentes tonalidades de rosa.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh! The clothes I ordered from Newlook.com just arrived home. I'm really happy! Everyday since I ordered them to now I checked my postmail to see if there was something inside haha
I want to show you them as an outfit but I don't know if I'll be able to wait untill summer. The tops are just too short to wear them now! :-D
___

¡Ah! La ropa que pedí en Newlook.com acaba de llegar a casa. ¡Estoy súper contenta! Cada día desde que lo pedí hasta hoy he estado mirando el buzón a ver si había algo dentro haha
Quiero enseñaroslo a modo outfit pero no sé si seré capaz de esperar hasta verano. ¡Los tops son simplemente demasiado cortos para ponérmelos ahora! :-D

1 comment: