I'M JUST A BIRD THAT'S ALREADY GONE AWAY..

Due to personal issues, I won't be updating this blog untill next FRIDAY. I'm really sorry everytime I have to do that but this time it is going to be the best for me and it's what I really need, so..
So sorry, I promise I will be right back updating on next friday's evening!
If you want to keep in touch about what I'm doing you can follow me on twitter ( @OhSweetChild ) and if you have anything doubt you can ask me on my ASK, the questions I recive from tomorrow on I'll be answering them on friday as a blog update as I used to do and from then on it will be always this way.
Much love♥
___

Por motivos personales, no voy a actualizar este blog hasta el próximo VIERNES. Lo siento mucho cada vez que tengo que hacer esto pero esta vez será lo mejor para mi y lo que realmente necesito, así qué...
Lo siento mucho, ¡Prometo que el mismo viernes por la tarde estaré de vuelta actualizando!
Si queréis manteneros un poco informados sobre lo que hago podéis seguir mi twitter ( @OhSweetChild ) y si tenéis cualquier duda podéis preguntarme en ASK, las preguntas que me hagáis a partir de mañana las contestaré el viernes a modo entrada como hacía siempre y a partir de entonces va a ser siempre así.
Mucho amor ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment