GROUPIE-BITCH.

So as I keep saying on twitter: Today's my day.
Today's the day when the bands that are going to play on the Vans Warped Tour UK will be announced and furthermore, guess what just arrived home!
___

Como sigo repitiendo en twitter: Hoy es mi día.
Hoy es el día en que van a anunciar los grupos que tocarán en el Vans Warped Tour del Reino Unido y además, ¡Adivinad qué acaba de llegar a casa!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes! My Groupie wristband from Jeffree Star! I actually thought it would last longer untill I got it, since on the mail it was set that it would probably last between 4 and 6 weeks, but I got it today and I'm really happy about it!
The Bitch one is Jael's ;-D
___

¡Sí! ¡Mi banda Groupie de Jeffree Star! De hecho pensaba que tardaría más en tenerla, ya que en el email ponía que probablemente tardaría entre 4 y 6 semanas, pero ha llegado hoy y ¡Estoy súper contenta por ello!
La de Bitch es de Jael ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment