SMOKEY MAKE-UP VIDEO TUTORIAL.


_______________________________________________________________________________________


This is the video tutorial you've been asking for. I really hope you like it, despite I'm not a professional make-up artist and so on. If you have any question about the products I used you can ask me on my ASK account.
Sorry for the bad video-editing, I really suck at that haha

Songs playing:
1- The Pretty Reckless - Far from Never
2- Sleeping With Sirens - If I'm James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn
3- Kellin Quinn - Fall Down Fall Down

Had some troubles with youtube's copyrights from the songs so now I don't really know what songs are playing on it. :-S Sorry!
___

Aquí tenéis el vídeo tutorial que pedistéis. Realmente espero que os guste, apesar de que no soy maquilladora profesional y todo eso. Si tenéis alguna pregunta sobre los productos que utilicé podéis preguntarme en mi cuenta de ASK.
Siento la mala edición de vídeo, soy nula con esto haha

Canciones que suenan:
1- The Pretty Reckless - Far from Never
2- Sleeping With Sirens - If I'm James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn
3- Kellin Quinn - Fall Down Fall Down

He tenido algunos problemas con el copyright de las canciones con youtube así que ahora no sé realmente qué canciones están sonando. :-S ¡Lo siento!


No comments:

Post a Comment