OUT UNTILL TUESDAY.

I'm sorry to say I won't be updating this untill next tuesday. I've got such an important exam by then and I'll spend these days studying every single minute. If I get online I'll try to keep my ASK updated and TWITTER as well, but can't promise.
Here you have one of my favorite songs from such a great band. I don't know what's my obsession with these band's singers... Hahaha
___

Siento deciros que no voy a actualizar esto hasta el próximo martes. Tengo un exámen súper importante entonces y voy a pasar estos días estudiando cada minuto. Si me conecto intentaré mantener actualizado mi ASK y TWITTER también, pero no puedo prometer nada.
Aquí tenéis una de mis canciones favoritas de una banda genial. No sé qual será mi obsesión con los cantantes de estos grupos... Hahaha
________________________________________________________________________________________

Pierce the Veil - Caraphernelia.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH ME LUCK WITH MY EXAM! :-D
___

DESEADME SUERTE CON MI EXÁMEN! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment