GOTTA LOVE ITALIAN FOOD!

So here I am, taking a break from studying. (This break's been lasting the whole evening actually, but nevermind haha)
I was just checking my pictures wondering what could I update with, and saw this stuff from Italy. Makes me love that country even more ;-D
___

Así que aquí estoy, tomándome un descando de estudiar. (Este descando ha durado toda la tarde de hecho, pero no pasa nada haha)
Estaba mirando mis fotos preguntándome con qué podía actualizar, y vi estas cosas de Italia. Hace que me guste todavía más ese país ;-D
______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bitch please!
______________________________________________________________________________________

Deliciousness all arround! Haha
Althought you cannot see it much clear, on the first pic I was wearing my new red leather jacket I bought there in Rome. I absolutelly love it! 
____ 

¡Delicias por todas partes! Haha
A pesar de que no se ve demasiado claro, en la primera foto llevaba mi nueva chupa roja que me compré en Roma. ¡La adoro por completo!

No comments:

Post a Comment