BLACK NAIL-LACK BABYSITTER.

Spent this weekend babysitting my little cousins, but as the sun was shining we decided to get out having some croissants with my friends and afterwards, coming back home and watching some corny cute little kids movie. Pretty calm and nice plan actually.
___

He pasado el fin de semana haciendo de canguro de mis primas pequeñas, pero como hacía muy buen tiempo decidimos salir a tomarnos unos croissants con mis amigas y después, volver a casa a mirar una pelicula cursi y mona para niños pequeños. Un plan bastante bueno y calmado de hecho.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Siblings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bitches on a supermarket.
______________________________________________________________________________________

On sunday morning when my cousins were already gone and I was so chillen sunbathing in my garden, someone called me. It was my friend Marta, from Andorra and she was in my town! I fucking went nuts!
Sadly we forgot taking any picture, but I loved spending few time with her, she's fucking lovelly♥
___

El domingo por la mañana cuando mis primas ya se habían ido y yo estaba relajada tomando el sol en mi jardín, alguien me llamó. Era mi amiga Marta, de Andorra y ¡Ella estaba en mi pueblo! ¡Me volví jodidamente loca!
Desgraciadamente se nos olvidó sacar ninguna foto, pero me encantó pasar un ratito con ella, es jodidamente adorable♥

No comments:

Post a Comment