SUNNY SUNDAY.

It's been such a busy weekend! I spent the whole yesterday working and today we celebrated a friend of mine's birthday while having lunch all together. It was really fun! I'll be posting the few pics we took later on.
I love the weather we're having in Spain those days latelly, so I really hope I can get a photoshooting soon. I really need it!
___

¡Ha sido un fin de semana realmente ocupado! Ayer me lo pasé entero trabajando y hoy hemos celebrado el cumpleaños de un amigo mientras comíamos todos juntos. ¡Fue realmente divertido! Subiré las pocas fotos que sacamos en un rato. 
Adoro el tiempo que estamos teniendo en España estos días, así que realmente espero poder hacerme un photoshooting pronto. ¡Lo necesito!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
____________________________________________________________________________________

On wednesday I'll be in Barcelona recording a radio program, I think it's going to be really fun!
___

El miércoles estaré en Barcelona grabando un programa de radio, ¡Creo que será muy divertido!

1 comment: