RANDOM.

Just a random pic from myself. Still busy with high school work.
___

Una foto mía al azar. Sigo ocupada con cosas de el instituto.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_________________________________________________________________________________

Today I made my first videoblogging, but it's still processing so I don't know when is it going to be able to be updated. Patience!
By the way, I passed my Research Project! I'm super happy because it is really such an important mark among the high school final marks :D
___

Hoy he hecho la primera entrada del videoblog, pero todavía está procesando así que no sé cuando va a poder subirse. ¡Paciencia!
Por cierto ¡Aprobé el TDR! Estoy super contenta porqué realmente es una nota bastante importante en la media del bachillerato :D

No comments:

Post a Comment