LAST FRIDAY NIGHT.

On friday evening my friends and I went out having dinner to a cute japanese restaurant and enjoyed the sushi really much.
___

La noche del viernes nos fuimos mis amigas y yo a cenar fuera a un restaurante japones muy mono y disfrutamos del sushi un montón.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here you can see my tattoos perfectly and healed :) Do you like them?
__________________________________________________________________________________

Today we had lunch my friends and I at our camp house and tomorrow I'll be working for the whole day. Yay weekend! :D
___

Hoy hemos comido mis amigas y yo a nuestra casa de campo y mañana voy a estar todo el día trabajando. Yay fin de semana! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment