BIRTHDAY +18

Here's the second part of the post about Mar's surprise party. 
___

Aquí está la segunda parte del post sobre la fiesta sorpresa de Mar. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lady's and Gents.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My brother and I ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Y como bien está lo que bien acaba, me llevo el cava a la discoteca. ¡Hala! Y además se me refleja en la cara de una manera... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bitching ♥
_______________________________________________________________________________

As I'm seeing my laptop is going to come a little bit late and you're already asking for the videoblog, I bought a webcam with a microphone, but still I'm trying to install it. I'm a looser in such things haha
___

Como estoy viendo que mi portatil va a tardar en llegar y que ya me estáis preguntando por el videoblog, me he comprado una webcam con micro, pero sigo intentando instalarla. Soy una pringada en estas cosas haha

No comments:

Post a Comment