MAROON LOVER.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
______________________________________________________________________________

Chilling a little after spending the whole evening on studying. I'm sooooo tired!
But I'm happy because: 
- It's the last exam
- Weekend's almost here
- Next wednesday I'm leaving to Madrid

And besides, I love my new nail-lack color. It's from the colection 60 seconds from RIMMEL (I don't know if you actually can read the tag, there was something glued to it and I had to take it off). It's marvelous!

How's your week going so far?
___

Un poco de relax después de toda la tarde estudiando. Estoy muuuuuy cansada!
Pero estoy contenta porqué:
- Es el último examen
- Ya casi es fin de semana
- El próximo miércoles me voy a Madrid

Y aparte, amo mi nueva laca de uñas. Es de la colección 60 seconds de RIMMEL. (No sé si podéis ver la etiqueta, había algo pegado encima y tuve que quitarlo). Es maravilloso!

¿Qué tal está yendo vuestra semana de momento?

No comments:

Post a Comment