COLD TO THE BONES.

It's so cold it could kill the almond-trees.
To deal with that, nothing better than sweatpants, a blanket and lying by the chimney while watching old chapters from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
I've been that way for 3 days now, so as I'm ill and I cannot do any kind of excercice, I have to watch what I eat or I'd get as a milky cow haha 
Whatever, natural yogurt and an apple always tastes delicious anyways.
___

Hace un frío que podría matar los almendros. 
Para combatirlo, nada mejor que pantalones de chándal, una manta y tumbarse al lado de la chimenea mientras miro capítulos viejos de El Principe de Bel Air.
Llevo así 3 días ya, y como estoy enferma y no puedo hacer ejercicio, tengo que mirar lo que como o me pondría como una vaca lechera haha
En fin, un yogurt natural y una manzana siempre está delicioso.
______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_____________________________________________________________________________

By the way! I just ordered a Wayfarer sun glasses from Rayban. Can't wait to get them home!
___

Por cierto! Acabo de pedir unas Wayfarer de Rayban. No puedo esperar a tenerlas en casa!

No comments:

Post a Comment