BACK HOME!

I finally came back home from Madrid. I have to say (once more) that I had such an awesome time there, and I'll be posting all the pictures frome these days from tomorrow on.
Remember I ordered a Rayban sunglasses? Well, they arrived on wednesday, the day I had already left home. Great, isn't it? :(
___

Por fin estoy de vuelta de Madrid. Debo decir (una vez más) que me lo he pasado genial allí y voy a empezar a subir todas las fotos de estos días a partir de mañana.
¿Os acordáis que pedí unas gafas de sol Rayban? Bueno, pues llegaron el miércoles, justo el día que yo ya había salido de casa. Genial ¿No? :(
_______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You like them?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have to recover myself from the excesses I had in Madrid, so what's better than a soup and some grilled monkfish?
_______________________________________________________________________________

Are you going out today on Carnaval? I'm sadly staying home. Not feeling so good and my head hurts a lot so I guess I'll have to stay!
Have you seen I've changed my blog's design? What do you think about it?
___

Saldréis hoy para Carnaval? Yo por desgracia me quedo en casa. No me encuentro demasiado bien y me duele mucho la cabeza así que supongo que tendré que quedarme!
¿Habéis visto que he cambiado el diseño del blog? ¿Qué os parece?

1 comment:

  1. oh! me encanta tu nuevo diseño y el banner! porcierto, lo has hecho tu? porque si lo has hecho dibujas muy muy bien porque esta super bien hecho.
    xxxxx.

    ReplyDelete