SILVESTER NIGHT.

I know some of you who visit my blog don't live in Europe so your time zone is diferent than mine, but here we celebrated the new year coming on saturday night, and it was really crazy, just as each year. 
We went to kind of a macro party in a big covered place near my place after having dinner at my best friend.
Had some drinks of alcohol and went in. 
On the beggining of the night I got a lil bit mad because I had lost my friends and the guardrobe was just too full and I had to stay really long in the queue, but then I magically found them and everything became hyper cool!
I catched a t-shirt from the party administration, and then met the rest of all my friends, danced for a while with them and a friend of mine (Alby) and I went to the V.I.P. Zone, where we had some other drinks and stayed kind of a long time with some friends we found up there.
After that, I have some gaps of what happened, so the next thing I know is we were down in the "normal" zone again, and the AfterParty had already begun, so all our friends missing came by then so we started dancing with everybody and doing some shit stuff.
It was really an awesome night!
_________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy new year flute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bestie and I ♥ (mi ojo, colega hahahahahahaha)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Luv him!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kissing time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First funny faces of the year haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lady's; Jael, Alba, Mar, Claudii.
_________________________________________________________________________


Sé que algunos de vosotros que visitáis mi blog no vivís en Europa, así que vuestra zona horaria es diferente a la mía, pero aquí celebramos la llegada del año nuevo el sabado, y fue una locura, como cada año.
Fuimos a una especie de macrofiesta en un sitio cubierto enorme cerca de mi pueblo después de cenar en casa de mi mejor amiga.
Bebimos algunas copas y entramos.
Al principio de la noche me enfadé un poco porqué perdí a mis amigas y el guardaropa estaba súper lleno y tuve que hacer cola mucho tiempo, pero después las encontré mágicamente y de repente todo se volvió super guay!
Cogí una camiseta de la administración de la fiesta, y después encontré al resto de todos mis amigos, estuvimos bailando un rato con ellos y después una amiga mía (Alby) y yo nos fuimos a la zona V.I.P., donde nos tomámos alguna que otra copa y estuvimos un buen rato por allí con unos amigos que nos encontramos arriba.
Después de eso, tengo lagunas de lo que pasó, así que lo siguiente que sé es que estábamos en abajo en la zona “normal” otravez, y que el AfterParty ya había empezado, así que todos los amigos que faltaban, vinieron y así empezamos a bailar con todo el mundo y a hacer tonterías.
Fue una noche realmente genial!

No comments:

Post a Comment