RED TEA.

Yesterday I went to Tarragona with some of my friends and as today morning I had to be there again I decided I would sleep at my granny's. I wanted to take photos from my yesterday's outfit because I really loved how it looked, but I didn't have the choice!
Today morning when my parents they picked me up we walked by a Tea Store and bought this Red Tea. I'm latelly kinda obsessed with it!
_________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shit home looks.
_________________________________________________________________________

Ayer fui a Tarragona con algunas de mis amigas y como hoy por la mañana tenía que estar allí otra vez decidí quedarme en casa de mis abuelos a dormir. Quería tomar fotos del outfit de ayer, porqué realmente me gustaba como quedaba, pero no tuve la oportunidad!
Hoy por la mañana cuando mis padres me pasaron a buscar pasamos por el lado de una tienda de Té y me compré este Té Rojo. Últimamente estoy como obsesionada con él!

No comments:

Post a Comment