PLANS.

I've been thinking latelly about coming back to school tomorrow and how boring my life is going to be untill next holidays, and that I would really need some breaks. I just didn't remember about everything from this:
This months I'm going with my friends to Andorra. We'll stay at a friend of mine and we'll party together. Maybe we go skiing as well. Then on february I'll be in Madrid and I hope I can meet some of my friends there!
This is no big stuff, but we're planing something big to do this summer.
I'll keep you updated!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________

Últimamente he estado pensando sobre la vuelta al cole mañana y como de aburrida será mi vida hasta las próximas vacaciones, y que voy a necesitar algunos breaks. No me acordaba de todo esto:
Este mes me voy con mis amigas a Andorra. Nos quedaremos en casa de una amiga y vamos a salir de fiesta juntas. Igual vamos a esquiar también. Después en febrero estaré en Madrid y espero poder ver a algunos amigos de allí!
Esto no es gran cosa, pero estamos preparando algo grande para este verano.
Os mantendré informados!

No comments:

Post a Comment