OH, LOVE.

I'm writting from the bottom of my heart... Okay no, but I love you. Therefor, and as I keep getting more and more tired everyday because of school and fall asleep on the evenings and I can't update this blog so often, you can have this kiss from me as an apology. :)
___

Os escribo desde lo más profundo de mi corazón... Vale no, pero os quiero. Por eso, y como cada día estoy más y más cansada por culpa de las clases y me duermo por las tardes y no puedo actualizar el blog tan amenudo, podéis quedaros este besito como disculpa. :)
___________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
__________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CORNY MOMENT. OMG SOMEONE SAVE ME.
Love the last photo, we'll see how I like it tomorrow...
___

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA MOMENTAZO CURSI. DIOS QUE ALGUIEN ME SALVE.
Me encanta la última foto, ya veremos lo que me gusta mañana...
*Nota mental*:Esto de la traducción es un coñazo. Un besito.

No comments:

Post a Comment