MYSELF AS A MIRROR.

Look what I've just been sent! Isn't it amazing? I personally love it!
___

Mirad lo que me acaban de enviar ¿No es genial? ¡A mi personalmente me encanta!
___________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
___________________________________________________________________________

It actually looks pretty similar to the real photo, not?
By the way, eventhough next week it's full of exams to me, I really hope I have the chance to wear the blazer I bought on sales this weekend so I can show you properly! A scoop: It's STUNNING! 
___

Es muy parecida a la foto real ¿No?
Por cierto, a pesar de que la semana que viene la tengo llena de exámenes, espero de verdad que tenga la oportunidad de llevar el blazer que me compré en las rebajas este fin de semana y así os la puedo enseñar debidamente! Una primicia: Es IMPRESIONANTE!

1 comment: