FINALLY HOME.

Due to the we're on sales and my best friend she has to be in Barcelona each saturday, today we aproached and went shopping my friends and I up there. Had so much fun with them, just as always.
First we had some nice coffee at Starbucks and then we did the shopping session. 
We also chilled out a little bit at Macba and then we ate something and picked up the train like at 8:30. I'm SO tired!
___

Debido a que estamos de rebajas y que mi mejor amiga tiene que estar en Barcelona cada sabado, hoy aprovechamos y subimos de compras mis amigas y yo. Me lo he pasado muy bien con ellas, como siempre.
Primero nos tomamos un buen café en el Starbucks y entonces hicimos la sesión de compras.
También nos relajamos un rato en Macba y entonces comimos algo y cogimos el tren de vuelta como a las 8:30. Estoy MUERTA!
___________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
__________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow I'll be updating something more about this, and as soon as possible I will show you the thingys I bought! 
I'm so happy therefor! I love it all! 
Oh by the way! When we were having lunch, someone came from my backs and covered my eyes with her hands. It was my friend Cristina! I didn't see her since so long ago and I got so happy when I saw her!
___

Mañana actualizaré algo más sobre esto, y tan pronto como pueda os enseñaré las cositas que me compré!
Estoy muy contenta! Me encanta todo!
Oh por cierto! Cuando estábamos comiendo, alguien vino por detrás mío y me cubrió los ojos con sus manos. Era mi amiga Cristina! Hacía un montón que no la veía y me puse muy contenta al verla!

1 comment: