NEW BANNER.

I'm really trying to update everyday, but sadly I had a fight with my brother and he just won't let me use the computer as much as I'd like to, so I only can update at nights. I'm sorry! I'll be working on that!
Oh and as you can tell, I've changed my blog's banner into this new one. Do you like it?
_____________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the original photo.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Estoy intentando actualizar cada día, pero por desgracia he discutido con mi hermano y no me deja usar el pc tanto como me gustaría, así que solo puedo actualizar por las noches. ¡Lo siento! ¡Estaré trabajando en eso!
Ah, y como podéis ver, he cambiado el banner del blog por este otro. ¿Os gusta?

1 comment: