Christmas lunch with my family!

Merry christmas to everybody! May all your wishes come true!
Been to a luch today and my whole family was gathering there. I really love this Christmas lunch.
I know you cannot see it perfectly but I was wearing a black transparent shirt with black denim jeggins and high black wedges with this light black shadow on the outside corner of my eyes and the dark rouge Rouge Noir from the Rouge Coco colection by Chanel.
What do you think about it?
Oh by the way, today I recived the new perfume I used to use, the Jasmin Noir from Bvlgari. I just didn't know there was this new design and I loved it when I first saw it, plus it smells delicious!
________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Grannys. I really can't express how much do I love 'em. ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mar and I.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All my cousins and I. 
My brother, me, Lulia, Mar and down; Violeta and Angelina.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________

Feliz Navidad a todo el mundo! Espero que todos vuestros deseos se cumplan!
Hoy hemos tenido comida familiar de Navidad y nos reunimos toda mi familia entera. Adoro estas comidas de Navidad.
Sé que no se aprecia a la perfección, pero llevaba una blusa transparente negra con unos jeggins tejanos negros y unas cuñas tambien negras, y para completar, una sombra suave en negro con el pintalabios rojo oscuro Rouge Noir de la colección Rouge Coco de Chanel.
¿Qué os parece?
Oh por cierto, hoy me han dado el nuevo perfume que solía usar, Jasmin Noir de Bvlgari. No sabía que habían cambiado el diseño del frasco y la verdad es que me encantó la primera vez que lo vi, además huele delicioso!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, beautiful photos!!!!!! Really sweet ;)
    Hope u have a great day darlin! xxxx
    http://www.danischwanke.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete