Party like a Rockstar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is why I love summer. Party all night, and then sleepin' all day long. Is there somethin' better? I don't even think so.

We stept out to a club called La Cage, but it was full of people and after 2 hours or so we went outta the local to have some drinks, and the boss of another club called us and invited us to a shot and some drinks. Had so much fun in there! It was really comfortable and there weren't many of those loosers who stalk you the whole night long! Hahaha
After that, we returned to La Cage, because it was a friend of mine's birthday, so we danced there with her for a while and I went outside cuz my heels were KILLIN' me!
Met some cool people outside! Drunk people is always the best at philosophy conversations! LMFAO, just kiddin' hahah

Fuck, I love summer ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment