SUMMER'S FUCKIN' BACK!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Summer's back, and so is my blog.
I know i've been so off latelly because of exams and so on, but now I'm back and I'm going to stay for (I hope) so long.

Okay, I wanted to make a video when I reached 400 followers on twitter and so I'd use it to talk about the coming-back-to-the-blog-thing.
Somehow, I got some physically problems latelly and my face was not in the right way to make any video, so maybe I'll do some later on, or I just won't do anything.
SO NOW GUESS WHO IS GOING TO HAVE THE BEST FUCKING TIME OF HER LIFE!?
Yeah man, me.

Oh, by the way! from now on I'll be updating in english so I don't have to write everything in both English and Spanish. There's a translator on the right column here on the blog if you don't get everything I say.

So here you have few photos from early summer. I'll go on updating and I'll try to do it everyday from now on. Promise!

xxoo, Claudii.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment