DAY OFF: GLITTER AND WORK OUT.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Good morning! Today I've got a completely day off and right when I woke up the sun was shinning so bright.
While having breakfast and getting dressed up it started to get a little bit cloudy, so here I am, waiting for the sky to get brighter so I can go out for a run for the first time since I came to London. FINALLY!!! Hahaha
By the way, in the first picture you can see what it's already my favourite work out hairdo: As comfy and fast as a normal pony, but much more prettier.
And in the second picture you see my nails at the moment. I think I already showed you any other time I did this glitter thing, but this time did end up looking good! 
___

¡Buenos días! Hoy tengo el día completamente libre y justo al despertar hacía un sol que daba gusto. Mientras desayunaba y me vestía ha empezado a nublarse un poco, así que aquí estoy, esperando que despeje un poco para salir a correr por primera vez desde que vine a Londres. ¡¡¡POR FIN!!! Hahaha
Por cierto, en la primera foto veis el que es ya mi peinado favorito para hacer deporte: Igual de cómodo y rápido que una coleta normal, pero mucho más bonito.
Y en la segunda foto veis mis uñas ahora mismo. Creo que ya os enseñé alguna otra vez que me hice lo de la purpurina, pero ¡Esta vez sí que me ha quedado bien!

No comments:

Post a Comment